Recent Search Keywords
- Call Center - Abu Dhabi: 04 387 5667 Dubai: 04 387 5777
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Grievance, Click
Important notices and latest news
- Advisory regarding Passport renewal applications
- Advisory regarding Police Clearance Certificate (PCC).
- “Abu Dhabi applicants to book appointments online at BLS Boutik Mall Al Reem, BLS Muroor Road Premium Lounge, Musaffah and Al Ain applicants at India Social Centre location, please click on appointment tab to book the appointment.”
- The online booking of appointment is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants are advised to avoid being misguided by touts/third parties on any charges involved for booking this appointment.
- Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi has release a new Advisory on passport submission for senior citizens(above 60 years) minor children (below 12 years). pregnant women and differently abled applicants on 17/06/2020 Please check here to Know more
- Indian nationals can apply for re-issuance of their passports at Embassy or Consulate in UAE, irrespective of their place of residence/resident visa along with requisite documents.
- Update: Registration of New Born Baby
Copy of application submitted online for Registration of Birth with original photograph of the child pasted & signature of parents at designated places in the printed form.
- Online Registration is a mandatory process and the file # is a mandatory document to be attached along with the application when submitting to BLS. The application is to be submitted online at either of the following link: https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in (click last bullet *Registration of birth of a minor child at an Indian consulate under section 4(1) of the citizenship act,1955) OR https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in OR http://www.mha.nic.in The detailed Instructions can be seen at: https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in/ Ic_GeneralInstruction_4_1.pdf