Recent Search Keywords
- Call Center - Abu Dhabi: 04 387 5667 Dubai: 04 387 5777
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Grievance, Click
- Visa Services
- Visa Requirements for CGI (Dubai)
- Business Visa
Business Visa is granted to a foreign national who wants to visit India to establish an industrial/business venture or to explore possibilities to set up industrial/business venture, or wants to purchase/sell industrial products in India. This Visa is granted subject to following conditions:
- The applicant is a person of assured financial standing and expertise in the field of the intended business.
- The applicant is not visiting India for the business of money-lending or petty-trading, or for a full time employment in India involving payment of salary in India etc.
- The facility of Business Visa is also extended to senior executives of firms, experts, tour conductors and travel agents, etc., visiting India in connection with work related to projects of national importance, including those undertaken by public sector undertakings, and conducting business tours of foreigners or business relating to it, etc.
- A foreign national will have to comply with all other requirements like payment of tax liabilities etc.
- The grant of Business Visa is subject to any instructions issued by the Government of India on the basis of reciprocity with other foreign countries from time to time.
- The Business Visa must be issued from the country of origin, or from the country of domicile of the foreigner provided the period of permanent residence of that applicant in that particular country is for more than 2 years.
|Type of Visa||Purpose||Documents Required|
Issued to persons, intended to travel to India for business purposes
Additional Documents Required
Local company NOC, Invitation letter from India & Valid Trade License copy.
In addition to the above-mentioned requirements the following documents are required upon submission of applicationFor Pakistan National