- Visa Services
- Visa Requirements for EOI (Abu Dhabi)
- Business Visa
Business Visa is granted to a foreign national who wants to visit India to establish an industrial/business venture or to explore possibilities to set up industrial/business venture, or wants to purchase/sell industrial products in India. This Visa is granted subject to following conditions:
- The applicant is a person of assured financial standing and expertise in the field of the intended business.
- The applicant is not visiting India for the business of money-lending or petty-trading, or for a full time employment in India involving payment of salary in India etc.
- The facility of Business Visa is also extended to senior executives of firms, experts, tour conductors and travel agents, etc., visiting India in connection with work related to projects of national importance, including those undertaken by public sector undertakings, and conducting business tours of foreigners or business relating to it, etc.
- A foreign national will have to comply with all other requirements like payment of tax liabilities etc.
- The grant of Business Visa is subject to any instructions issued by the Government of India on the basis of reciprocity with other foreign countries from time to time.
- The Business Visa must be issued from the country of origin, or from the country of domicile of the foreigner provided the period of permanent residence of that applicant in that particular country is for more than 2 years.
Select your desired visa type from the list given below, to get the detailed information required for each visa category -
|Type of Visa
Issued to persons, intended to travel to India for business purposes
Additional Documents Required
In addition to the above-mentioned requirements the following documents are required upon submission of application
Eligibility for Business Visa
- Foreign nationals who want to visit India to establish industrial/business venture or to explore possibilities to set up industrial/business venture in India.
- Foreign nationals coming to India to purchase/sell industrial products or commercial products or consumer durables.
- Foreign nationals coming to India for technical meetings/discussions, attending Board meetings, general meetings for providing business services support.
- Foreign nationals coming to India for recruitment of manpower.
- Foreign nationals who are partners in the Business and/or functioning as Directors in the company.
- Foreign nationals coming to India for consultations regarding exhibitions, for participation in exhibitions, trade fairs, business fairs, etc.
- Foreign buyers who come to transact business with suppliers/ potential suppliers at locations in India, to evaluate or monitor quality, give specifications, place orders, negotiate further supplies etc., relating to goods or services procured from India.
- Foreign experts/specialists on a visit of short duration in connection with an ongoing project with the objective of monitoring the progress of the work, conducting meetings with Indian customers and/or to provide some high level technical guidance.
- Foreign nationals coming to India for pre-sales or post-sales activity not amounting to actual execution of any contract or project.
- Foreign Trainees of multinational companies/corporate houses coming for in-house training in the regional hubs of the concerned company located in India.
- Foreign students sponsored by AIESEC for internship on project based work in companies/industries