|Police Clearance Certificate
- Application in EAP-II form Download
- 3 recent clear photos 51mm*51mm (not older than three months, no uniform) with white background and DARK DRESS with frontal view. People with White hair/white beard/religious white cap should submit photos with Light blue background. Ears, eyes open, forehead to shoulder's to be completely visible, no shadows on the face and neck, no reflections on the glasses.
- In the case of passports issued by other Passport Issuing Authorities – Personal Particulars Form (in triplicate with photo pasted on each of them).
- Signature/Thumb impression should be in DARK BLACK INK and should not touch the lines of the box.
- The signature needs to be done in presence of submission officer.
- Current Passport in original with clear photocopy (of first, last, address page (if separate page), any other endorsement pages, Valid UAE visa page) and additional booklets Original, if any.
- Copy of Latest Police Clearance Certificate in English with current passport details (original to be shown) obtained from UAE Authorities. Validity of local PCC is only for 3 months from the date of issue.
- Request letter from applicant stating for what purpose they are applying for Indian PCC with supporting documents for the same.
- For other nationalities applying for Indian PCC proof of residency in India for the stay like work experience/educational certificate/any other valid documents is required.
- Clearance required from CGI Dubai for other than Dubai issued passports / Short Valid Dubai issued passports.
- If visa is expired and in grace period (one month), those who are under same Company Sponsorship photo testified letter from the company (in English) and valid trade license copy is required. For dependants Sponsor's photo testified letter and passport copy is required. In case if visa is expired and is more the grace period i:e one month, prior approval required from Consulate General of India, Dubai along with instruction note from BLS.
- For new employment - Offer Letter attested by Chamber of Commerce (Dubai / Sharjah & Northern Emirates) where the company is registered OR Valid employment Paper Visa in Original and copy, photo testified letter from the company (in English) and valid trade license copy is required.
- Photo ID card copy with expiry details of ID - Driving License, Emirates Id Card, Health Card, Labour Card.
- The applicant should submit the application in person for identification.
Applications for PCC can be accepted only as per the working hours and working days of CGI Dubai (morning 8.00 AM to 4:30 PM Sunday to Thursday).For CGI Dubai holidays please visit http://www.cgidubai.org/
- Note: Abu Dhabi/Al-Ain visa holders applying at centre in Dubai/Northern Emirates should provide the address proof in their name for the residency in Dubai/Northern Emirates i.e. Tenancy Contract/Electricity Bill. For Dependants photo testified letter from the sponsor with the details of the accommodation mentioned and tenancy contract in the sponsor's name along with passport copy of the sponsor is required. If residing in company's accommodation then photo testified letter from the company (in English) on company letter head stating that their Visa is from Abu Dhabi but currently working and residing in Dubai/Northern Emirates.
Note: (All photo testified letters should have applicants photograph pasted on it and sponsor's signature /company seal should be across applicants photograph)
- BLS International offers "Other Services" for the Convenience of applicants at centers.
- Fee - 95/-
- Service Charge - 9/-
- Indian community welfare fund - 06/-
- Miscellaneous Service – Minimum 5 Working Days (in no reference cases)
- Other Nationalities – Minimum 5 Working Days (depending on the clearance)
Processing time of the passport application is under the sole discretion of Consulate General of India, DUBAI
- EAP II Form Download
- • Personal Particular Form (Passport Issued other than Dubai) Download